Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What a Weekend




As I sit here this morning drinking my coffee and watching HGTV I can't help but think about the great weekend we had. We took a trip to San Antonio to see a concert. The line up was Randy Rogers Band, LeAnn Womack, Reba, and George Strait. I have to admit I was not very excited to see Reba...but that girl can sing!!! She is worth seeing even if you don't like her music. As always George Strait was absolutely amazing!!! We took my baby sister (about to be 15) with us which was an adventure of its own. She is great fun!!! Of course, we had to do things like see the Alamo (which we have done a million times), and hang around the river walk. The greatest part of the trip was eating Bar-B-Q on the river walk at 1 am after the concert...how fun that was!!! The wild flowers were just gorgeous on the way down and back. Although the trip was a blast I am so glad to be home again sipping coffee...but now I am off to work...hope ya'll have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the Reba thing - not a big fan of her music, but she has an impressive set of pipes! Sounds like you had a great time!

    Just stopping by to say hi and hope you have a great new year!

    Madison

    ReplyDelete