Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oh So Pretty












This bag turned out great. The fabrics all so went together well. The embroidery on the front was just the perfect touch. I will be attending the baby shower for the girl receiving this bag and I can't wait to see her reaction. I always gets tons of great comments on the fabrics I buy. I actually get the at Hancock Fabrics (which is a large retail fabric store). The fabric is actually really cute and usually 1/2 off!!! I love the local shops in town but their fabrics go as high as $50 a yard. I would never be able to sell my bags if I paid that much. I do buy their fabric though when I am wanting to make something for myself. In fact I am planning on starting a project for myself. I am wanting to make a Burberry look alike purse. If you know of any great patterns please let me know. I have found a few I just can't decide if they are really what I want....in fact, what I may do is post all of my options (including ones that anyone else suggests) and get some advice from you all. I will work on that within the next few days.



2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I will keep my eyes open for a good pattern for your "Burberry" bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag and fabric you used. Thanks for folowing my blog. I also will be following you.

    ReplyDelete