Friday, August 7, 2009

Back From Boston


Paul Revere's House



















The Old City Hall













This was a cool looking building. It looks as if it is going to crumble into the water at any minute.











Well, I have been back from Boston for almost a week now and I am still completely exhausted!!! What a beautiful city that is so rich in history. You would have to spend days upon weeks in order to cover it all. We went by Paul Revere's magnificent house. I absolutely love old homes and this one takes the cake of them all. We were also able to see things such as the building where Ben Franklin was Baptized, Samuel Adams grave, the first school built in the 1600s, and the list goes on and on. This city is for sure a great vacation spot for the history buff. On top of site seeing we caught The Blue Man Group and Jersey Boys. Both were awesome. Although I had lots of fun I am grateful to be back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment