Sunday, August 16, 2009

Digging Up the Past










So, I made this for my sweet mommy for mother's day and failed to post it on my blog!!! I was so excited to give it to her I never took pictures to post it. Well, now I have and here it is. It is a great sewing organizer that goes under your machine. It has pockets and a tape measure (I can't tell you how many times I am at my sewing machine and have to get up to get my tape measure...it is so annoying). I also made a cute pin cushion that acts as a caddy that will hold your sewing essentials such as scissors, seam rippers, etc. My mom loves to sew too but always says she has no motivation. I thought maybe this would give her a little. She says she loves it and it makes easier access to everything she needs. This also makes a great gift for any seamstress. I will post it on my etsy site for anyone who might be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment