Saturday, February 28, 2009

Almost There


Well, here is what I have done so far. Sewing the bias tape on (made out of silky ribbon) is a major and trying task. I have found that it really takes a lot of patients. I still have to finnish and sew the pockets on but for now I need a break from this one. I have handed it over to my friends at Spirit Creations to have a name embroidered at the top in pink. Once all is said and done I will be able to breath easier. I have actually said several times while making this one that I will never attempt this pattern again....but I am sure that I will. I know the next one I do will come so much easier now that I have a better idea of what I am doing. So far I think it is very cut. What do you think???

1 comment:

  1. OMG that is sooo cute! you have to make me one! and we are related so the price is no object ;)
    ~love ya sis :)

    ReplyDelete