Thursday, February 19, 2009

An Apron A Day





It has been an extremley busy week. Sometimes I wonder how I find the time to sew...But somehow I always do. So here is my latest project. I have been working on it in between the normal rituals of work, homework, and keeping a tidy house and a husband happy. This one was so much fun to work on. Nothing too strenuous on the brain; just something simple to help keep me sane. I made this apron from the request of a friend. She said she wanted one for her boyfried that was a little more manly than most aprons. Before I give it to her I'm going embroider his name on the chest in a bright hunter's orange. I think it will add a nice touch. Don't forget, if you love this apron check out my Etsy page http://www.knpink13.etsy.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment