Thursday, February 26, 2009

And Then There Was Another


This week I have started on another apron. This one is going to be more cute and girly compared to the last one. It will be zebra (obviously) and hot pink. This one has been a great learning experience for me...so far. The accents (done with bias tape) on this apron is where the hot pink comes into play. I have never used bias tape before and it sure was a great lesson learned. (I have to give a special thanks to Amy's Angry Chicken blog for the video lesson.) In fact, I actually made my own bias tape out of silky hot pink ribbon. I couldn't find pre-made in hot pink anywhere (the manufacturer's idea of hot pink is actually a sweet pink). I hope to have this project done by Friday. As soon as it's done I will post up the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment